With 100 third-generation RT Cores, 400 fourth-generation Tensor Cores, 12,800 CUDA® cores, and 32GB of graphics memory, the new NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada Generation GPUs available now inside BOXX workstations accelerate rendering, graphics, AI, and compute workload performance. In fact, this new GPU marks a significant leap in performance over the previous generation, and when it comes to development and content creation, it can bring generative AI and digitalization right to your desk side.
Bob Pette, vice president of professional visualization at NVIDIA, says, “Few workloads are as challenging as generative AI and digitalization applications, which require a full-stack approach to computing. Professionals can now tackle these on a desktop with the latest NVIDIA-powered RTX workstations, enabling them to build vast, digitalized worlds in the new age of generative AI.” The “NVIDIA-powered workstations” to which Mr. Pette refers includes BOXX APEXX and RAXX systems. Inside our custom-configured systems purpose-built for your applications and workflow, the NVIDIA RTX 5000 GPUs offer a host of Ada Lovelace architecture technologies:
- NVIDIA CUDA® cores: Up to 2x the single-precision floating point throughput compared to the previous generation.
- Third gen RT Cores: Up to 2x the throughput of the previous generation with the ability to concurrently run raytracing with either shading or denoising capabilities.
- Fourth gen Tensor Cores: Up to 2x faster AI training performance than the previous generation with expanded support for the FP8 data format.
- DLSS 3: New levels of realism and interactivity for real-time graphics with the power of AI.
- 32GB GPU memory: supports error-code correction for error-free computing with large 3D models, rendered images, simulations, and AI datasets.
- AV1 Encoders: Eighth-generation dedicated hardware encoder (NVENC) with AV1 encoding benefits streamers, broadcasters, and video conferencing since it’s 40% more efficient than H.264, allowing users streaming at 1080p to increase their resolution to 1440p while running at the same bitrate and quality.
- Extended-reality capabilities: Support for high-res augmented-reality and VR devices to deliver high-performance graphics required for creating stunning AR, VR, and mixed-reality content.
- Virtualization-Ready: Support for NVIDIA RTX Virtual Workstation (vWS) software enables a personal workstation to be repurposed into multiple high-performance virtual workstation instances, letting remote users share resources to drive high-end design, AI, and compute workloads.
So, whether you’re configuring your new APEXX workstation or RAXX system for 3D modeling and rendering, video content and streaming, data visualization and simulation, or generative AI, an NVIDIA RTX 5000 GPU will deliver state-of-the-art performance available now. Don’t forget that at BOXX, we pride ourselves on being first to market with the latest technology, so contact a BOXX performance specialist today via online chat or at 877.877.BOXX to configure your new BOXX featuring one or multiple NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada Gen GPUs.