BOXX Technologies is Hiring.
BOXX Technologies Sales department is looking for a Strategic Account Specialist located in Austin, TX. If you want to build an exciting career, BOXX offers Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision plans), 401-K Matching, Profit Sharing, and Paid Time Off.
BOXX Technologies offers the computer industry’s broadest portfolio of professional workstations—unique products purpose-built for creative software applications and demanding workflows.
BOXX customers, and our manufacturing headquarters in Austin, Texas, are the heartbeat of an industry 25 years in the making, so join us as a Performance Specialist on our Inside Sales Team. Do the best work of your career and make a profound impact on our key markets: Media & Entertainment, Architecture & Construction, and Manufacturing & Product Design.
This position is not cold calling or merely order-taking. You will be provided a set of accounts which you will be expected to service and prospect through a full sales cycle. This requires asking qualifying questions and going deeper and wider within an organization to best meet customer needs. For example, if a customer is in search of desk-side workstations, your questions will determine whether or not they also need cloud computing, or onsite data storage. A BOXX full sales cycle performance specialist asks qualifying questions, meets all customer hardware needs, closes deals, and builds relationships.
At BOXX, it’s also important that you feel respected, can be yourself, and enjoy the opportunity to do your best work while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, and a variety of career development opportunities.
Recognized by leading tech providers as a “speed of light” partner, BOXX delivers the world’s most advanced workstation technologies. Through our wealth of experience, we’ve learned:
1. How best to address design and manufacturing considerations
2. How to accelerate customer applications/workflows and increase their productivity
3. How and where to apply emerging technologies for breakthrough performance
- 4+ years’ experience in selling computers and/or hardware
- Bachelor’s Degree
What you’ll achieve:
- Continuously improve approaches and methods of selling company products and services
- Uses consultative, solution selling skills to align the client’s business needs with BOXX Technologies solutions
- Establishes the overall account strategy and drives execution through rigorous weekly reviews and disciplined application of Salesforce
- Actively seeks breakthrough and new opportunities by shaping demand leading client discussions, and offering insightful approaches to solving client business challenges.
- Work with customers and partners to devise new and innovative solutions to business opportunities
- Develop relationships with key vendors to better position industry technology within the company solution
- Gain new accounts and seek opportunities in your account base
- Stay informed of industry trends to help resolve specific market challenges; keep abreast of industry trends as they relate to creating value for the customer
- Be willing to travel to trade shows and customer sites when necessary
- Use your discretion, product knowledge, and technical aptitude to help customers design their custom solutions
- Autonomy to make pricing decisions based on your understanding of the business and he customers needs
Essential Functions include the following:
- Be accountable for achieving booking and revenue targets
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of our product/service offerings
- In-depth knowledge of the client’s business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure
- Prospect for new business
- Ability to identify how BOXX products and services align with customer needs
- Consult on and create quotes based on customer needs
- Relay customer needs to sales engineering and product management
- Stay on top of the roadmap and current/future technologies
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge Skill and Abilities:
- Hunter mentality – you will be provided a small list of accounts but are responsible for uncovering net new accounts
- Understanding and implementation of the MEDDIC sales philosophy
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Strong telephone and online skills (Zoom, Teams)
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to sales situations
- Ability to calculate proper discounts, process larger sales orders, and calculate quotes
- Able to attend tradeshows and have strong public speaking skills
- Ability to clearly articulate product features and benefits
- Ability to effectively present technology information in our current work-from-home environment (Zoom, Teams)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and solve customer problems in an uncertain supply environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In addition to being a great place to work, BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, artificial intelligence, deep learning, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
BOXX is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
BOXX is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.